Where Are John Deere Tractors Manufactured?
Since entering the tractor business in 1918, John Deere has continued to manufacture these machines around the world. It is important to note that not all locations produce the same models, with options including articulated 4WD tractors, row-crop tractors, specialty tractors, track tractors, utility tractors, compact utility tractors, and sub-compact tractors. Additionally, John Deere tractors are not just manufactured for agriculture but carry over into other industries, as well, including lawn and grounds care.
Considering the massive operation the company is running, it is no surprise that in addition to having factories within the United States, John Deere also has factories in several other countries around the world to serve the needs of the international market, especially when it comes to tractors.
Where Are John Deere Tractors Made in the USA?
Below is a list of factories that produce American-made John Deere tractors:
- Augusta, Georgia, United States: Compact utility and utility tractors
- Waterloo, Iowa, United States: Ag tractors
- Greeneville, Tennessee, United States: Lawn and garden tractors
- Horicon, Wisconsin, United States: Lawn and garden tractors
What John Deere Tractors Made Outside of the USA?
Below is a list of factories outside of the United States that also manufacture John Deere tractors:
- Rosario, Argentina: Ag tractors
- Montenegro, Brazil: Ag tractors
- Harbin, China: Ag tractors
- Ningbo, China: Ag tractors
- Tianjin, China: Ag tractors
- Mannheim, Germany: Ag tractors
- Dewas, India: Ag tractors
- Pune, India: Ag tractors
- Saltillo, Mexico: Ag tractors
- Moscow/Domodedovo, Russia: Ag tractors
Are Any John Deere Tractors Made in the USA?
Yes! John Deere tractors are made in Georgia, Iowa, and Tennessee, USA.
Are Any John Deere Tractors Made in China?
Yes, some John Deere tractors are made in China. John Deere has a factory in Tianjin, China, which manufactures a variety of agricultural tractors, combines, and engines.
What Model John Deere is Made in the USA?
John Deere manufactures a variety of models in the USA including the 7R, 8R, and 9R series tractors, the 6M and 6R series mid-range tractors, the 2032, 2038, and 2042 compact utility tractors, and the X7 series lawn and garden tractors.
For more information about tractor models across industries, contact your local John Deere dealer. If you enjoyed this post or want to read others, feel free to connect with us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram.